Customer & Product Profitability
-- Advanced Planning
View Profitability by Critical Segment in Your Business
CPP is an Add-On Solution for Planful
Reservoir of Volumes, Revenue & Margin
Cost Designation Engine Intelligently Assigns Costs Across Multiple Dimensions
Usable for Manufacturing, Consumer Products, Service Firms, etc.
As we provide insights and leadership in managing our businesses to profitability, visibility to our Customer and Product Profitability becomes a fundamental need. While the sales Volumes, Revenue and Margin may be visible at this level, in many businesses this only tells part of the story of profit contribution.
To see the full picture, often we need to combine the visibility of our Revenue and Margin with an accurate designation of operating costs along Customer and Product Lines. This designation should be something more intelligent and business connected than a mere % of Revenue spread of all cost.
What Can You Do With CPP?
- View Product opportunities with Customers
- Assess Pricing across Customers & Products
- Assess financial impact of R&D investments for new or re-designed products
- Identify low Margin Products/Services
- Compare performance across key business segments
- Visibility to Contribution Profit inclusive of Freight, Distribution and Customer Chargebacks
The Full Picture
Our experienced FP&A professionals developed the Customer & Product Profitability solution to move beyond Revenue & Margin detail, and help our customers automate the attribution of operating costs down to the Customer and Product Level, to enable the full picture of profit contribution.
Customer & Product Level Analytics:
Once you're up and running with Customer & Product Profitability, you'll be ready to answer those challenging questions from executives, investors and functional leaders that were difficult to answer in the past
- Where should we invest?
- Where are we over invested?
- Where should we cut?
- When will we be profitable for a particular product line or business?